Saturday, November 27, 2010

Siena 10

Wednesday November 24, 2010
Really not much to say today but I'll still post this post since I'm posting a post for every day.
The only thing I did was write my blog. I quite enjoy writing, but I'm getting rather sick of it now, I wish it was all already written. Why do I always have to go into so much detail? I just can't help it.
The only other thing I can say is that Rosanna is being quarrelsome again. I think she's sick of me being in her space, and on her computer all day. She thinks I'm being ungrateful for all her hospitality and hosting (untrue allegations of course, I'm very grateful that she's having me here, especially for so long). She also can't understand why I'm not getting out and about to see places and thinks I'm missing the opportunity while I'm here in Europe. Of course I'm conscious that my time here is limited, but as I've mentioned, I'm not satisfied not having my blog up to date, so it's high on the priority list and I'm focussed on it now. It's different for her, since she's been living in a fixed location for the last three or four months and going out on occasional day-trips or weekend trips, whereas I've been on the go for two months straight and haven't stayed put in one spot for more than a few days, so I'm happy to stay in the one spot for a while for once. I guess I've satisfied that urge now though, and I now I need to get going very soon.

Ride stats:
No riding

No comments:

Post a Comment