Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Flying with British Airways

Tuesday September 7, 2010
My orange juice expires on 10/10/10. Pretty cool huh? Other than that one cool thing though, it seems I gained unrealistically high expectations of flying after my first flight on the Airbus. Everything about the previous flight was better. It was quieter, the food and drinks were better and there were more of them. When the plane took off, I was worried we weren't going to get off the ground, we were on the run way for a seemingly very long time. Then we just got into the air before the water. On the flight my on-board entertainment didn't work, I couldn't play any movies :( So I just went to sleep instead, I think I got about nine hours. The middle to late aged French couple beside me reckoned I must have been very tired.
One observation I can take from flying is that there is a lot of waste from packaging. They give you a cup when you get a can of beer. Why can't people just drink it out of the can? Also the food is very processed.

40 minutes until we land in Heathrow. I hope I can work out what I need to do when I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment